Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Matific

Hi my name is Camryn and I tested out matific it was fun yous should try it out yous mit like it  tell me if you like it this is a pitcher of it I have one monster  I am trying to get a nather monster.
good job
                        
I would like to have a comment of what is better.
https://www.google.co.nz/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8&safe=active&ssui=on#q=matific&safe=active&ssui=on  
I put in a link so yous can go and check it out tell me if you like it thank you for looking at my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Maihi i am a year six could you pleas put more information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job camryn I like it .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cam it"s Shikarn. It looks like you have improved on maths. That is all i have to say see you later.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about