Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

friendliness

                                                        Friendliness

My friends have fights but then we sort it out and go play. 
If I get hurt they help me up if they get hurt  I will help them up. If my friends  cant play with some  let them play with me and then we will go play a game.
When my friends come to my home we do not fight we play together we share the games. 
And we share the balls. I think that being a friend to others is nice. If  they do not have a friend they will be sad and they might  want to be my friend. You can say 'Would you like to be my friend' If they say 'Yes' you  can say 'come and play with me and my friends'. 


being  a friend is being nice  and so you get to play with them. i like caring  for others

1 comment:

  1. You have really thought about this value Cam and have shown lots of ways of how you can be friendly. Good job.I really like that you share and that if your friends are fighting, you sort things out and play. I am looking forward to seeing your slide on Caring for Others.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about